Question

Popsicle6067

debt over 7 years in collection and they keep reporting, will it ever come off?
I have too many items showing on my report from collection agencies. A few of them are for debts over 7 years but the collection company keeps reporting them monthly even though I don't receive any of these notifications. Will they stay on forever? What can I do?

If they are older than seven years and are not Federal loans, dispute them with the credit bureaus listing them. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites. If you are serious about wanting to improve your credit you need to start reading on all the aspects of credit and credit rebuilding.