Question

nejahfauverparent

Debt consolidation payment plan
I would like to participate in debt management plan through a good trust worthy company. ( I can't take the stress anymore from trying to find a service that { can qualify for help. and afford And, if they are honest and affordable. You know how much I owe. my income amount is higher than what shows up because I work for Uber and Im on SSI and most of my rent is paid for me. Do you know what company I should pursue a debt consolidation program through? I would like to be able to start paying my old debts and my car payment off in one payment a month. They could hold onto my car note for collateral if need be. I guess total debt amount to be around $28,000.00. Let me know if you have any suggestions and I will get ball rolling ASAP.

I suggest you knuckle down and do it yourself.  Remember services do NOT come free, so not only will you be paying off those bills, but have another one you have to pay on top of it. I would suggest getting books by Dave Ramsey and learn how best to handle your finances.

If you are incappable of self managment to get this done I am afraid that most of them are only out to take your money and you have a hard time finding one you can trust.  I would suggest meeting with a couple of local ones that you can sit down face to face and get to know before making a choice.