Question

jerzeygirl70

Debt Consolidation
I have no credit cards but other debt such as Medical Bills, etc. Is it a good idea to go through a debt consolidation company to make one monthly payment to get rid of my debt? It seems to be faster but is it better for my credit report? We want to buy a home of our own but our debt from our previous marriages is keeping us from moving forward in this process.

Call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can fix your credit and if you are looking to buy a home they also have a "preferred mortgage lender" program that will allow you to chose a National lender who will approve you for a home loan. Good luck my friend! Happy house hunting!!!