Question

SPVF

Debt Collection Scam
I received this letter supposedly from EOS CCA - the letter looks legit but after Google searching the phone numbers listed it directs me to Chinese characters? I have really good credit and I don't have any outstanding debts in my name so that is why this looks so strange to me. I think it's a scam. What should I do with it? I feel like I should report it somewhere or something?

That is a legitimate collection agency.  What you might do is send them a letter (certified, return receipt requested) telling them you have no known debts in collections so you want a validation of this claimed debt within 30 days.  They know what a proper validation is so you don't have to tell them.  Usually collection agencies do not have the proper documentation (ad it's not just a computer print-out) so things should end right there.