Question

Trying2Rebuild

Debt being repaid via court settlement NOT being reported to the bureaus. Help ?
About 3 - 4 years ago, a debt I had with GE Care Credit was turned over to LVNV Funding to pay $496/month or $10,000 outright which I couldn't afford. In a nutshell, they sued. My atty got a negotiated court settlement for a lesser total amt and $200/month payments -- which I have paid on time each month since.
PROBLEM: LVNV Funding continues to report me NOT paying the $496. There is absolutely NO references to the $200/month paid to "MaryJane Elliott, PC" - their local debt collection law firm.

My c/r shows the original Care Credit as a charge-off (actually sold); the LVNV Funding with supposedly no payments and the court judgement.

What in the heck can I do? I'm trying to rebuild and this continued "no pyments" bit from LVNV Funding is costing me about 4 negative points each month. Thanks in advance.

write dispute letters to your credit bureaus showing proof that you are making monthly payments and it isn't being reflected on you credit report. Still need help: Call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324... Good luck!!!