Question

eagm123

Date of last activity and Date of Delinquency on Credit Karma ?
Hi , I am trying to find this information on my credit report, the DLA (Date of last activity) and the Date of Delinquency , but I don’t see it here on credit karma, are these dates shown here on credit Karma ? if yes, could you please let me know where can I see it ? , if these are not shown here on credit karma, do you know what other companies who sell credit reports would show these dates ? , thank you very much in advanced !!

Those will be on your report when you get it from credit bureaus directly. They will redirect you to "free annual credit report dot com" just be aware there are many fakes out there, it's absolutely free and you can request it once every 12 months.