customer service with credir karma
How can I find someone to offer me detailed information on my Credit score with Credit Karma? I am showing a large debt that I am unaware of! I need help finding out where this came from.

eriyelle

Most Helpful Response
Get all credit reports.

When you see something wrong on your credit report, it is your duty to file a dispute so it can be investigated and corrected.  This site gets its information from Transunion and this information is used by you to determine which financial actions to take to improve your credit score.  

I suggest you go to freecreditreport.com and get all 3 credit reports.  Go over them carefully and file disputes on those items that are wrong.  Only you can correct your credit reports.  You should do the checking and correcting every year.

Response by
jwsister

Submit to the Community