Question

Sexycute68

Currently Concerned
My question is other than paying off my credit card and continuing to make my payments on time, how can I really boost my score?

My scores are much different between the top reporting companies...

Your scores could be different based on who is reporting to them and timing of reporting. If you look at all three of the big reports side-by-side, you can compare and see if there are any differences. That would be the first step.

Paying off your debt is always the best route, but just remember it isn't about whether you carry a balance or not it's about your credit utilization. You want to keep it below 30% and ideally around the 5-7% range when you can.

I don't know your situation, but having a good mix of debt with low utilization can help. If you have a short credit history, only thing that can help is good behavior and time.