Question

Blackrock92

Current score is a 742. How can I bump that up to an 800?
So I'm currently 23 y ears old. I only have around 5 cards open at the moment between Amazon, Home Depot and a few misc. others shops. Student loans and medical bills are all paid in full as are all cards.

Is there any suggestions on how to help increase my score?

Most Helpful Response

TIME...

I have only seen Scores in the 800's for people with long credit histories.  Time is the deciding factor there. 

742 is a great score for your age.  You should be able to get that above 800, in time, just by paying on time and keeping your utilization low.

There is no trick that I know of that will get you up there.