Question

rodman1866

current card has no annual fee & lower rate than CK's recommended card
CK says swithcing to any of 3 recommended cards(all 3 adj. rates) will save me over $3000.00 over the next 3 yrs., how is that possible when current card of 12+ yrs. & no lates has no fees and a lwr. fixed rate?????????

No Problem.

It's only a recommendation based on the site sponsor's recommendations.  And, for us to be able to access this site for free, someone has to pay the costs.  Possibly, the offer is for a 0% interest card (great for doing a consolidation), but it's only an offer you actually CAN refuse.

I, also, did not go for the recommended credit card to consolidate my current debts because I didn't like the interest rate.  I went with my credit union.

And I'm getting lots of credit card offers in the mail that would be charging higher interest than what I have.  Through the shredder they go!!