Question

liwl

current bal. needs to be changed.
i made an $11.000.00 payment on my sears card 2/26/14 and my credit report does not show that payment.

We all need change...

If you are looking at the Credit KArma credit report, you will have to wait for several factors.

1. Wait for Sears to report the payment. On average credit card companies report your payment updates once a month. Some twqice , but all of mine once a month.  (It seems in my case about 15 days after the payment post date)

2. Now if you look for this to appear on Credit Karma, you may have to wait until Credit Karma refreshes it data with Transunion. (I am not sure if that is done at an account level or not)

Ultimately, 13 days may not be enough for it to even show on Transunion let alone Credit Karma. So I would wait at least another week.