Question

ilrwamh

Curiosity about stetting up.
I was setting up my account, I ran across some difficulties. It says I have loans or debt from 2009 and 2012, which I was In middle school in 2009 and high school in 2012. It quizzed me on my information from the accounts, and since i didn't know it, I am left with no information in figuring out my credit score and if I have things in collections. How do I go about fixing this? It was In step three

Hi ilrwamh,

It sounds like you may not have seen all of the possible options for each question. Each question includes a "none of the above" selection, which should be chosen if the information presented does not apply to you.