Question

NeedMyHouse

CS 611.No late pymnts in 3 mths. No increase in score. Confused. HELP!!
Trying to buy a house. CS of 611. I have 1 auto myself and share 1 auto with spouse. Wifes CS is great. I have 1 student loan at 9k. I had a late payment in june. Been paying on time since. No late payments of any kind and credit cards (2) are at 5%util. Should I get another credit card? Marks says bad payment hist. and not enough length of time with credit. Please help.

You need more time.... 2 years to say the least and no more late payments. Building credit takes alot of time. It's easy to bring your credit score down but takes alot more work to bring it up.