Question

Klgordon85

CS 544 Looking to purchase house.
CS of 544 I am interested in purchasing a house. I will have paid off all my debt by April 2016. I want to put as much down as possible. What is my first step purchasing a home. I am looking to purchase a home in rual Virginia, California, Texas. I am AA male. Proud USN Sea Bee combat engineer, I currently am working towards my LLC. for my mobile entertainment company and internet radio station. Open to all suggestions comments and advice.
THANK YOU

First thing to do is to start building your credit. There is a lot of info on this site and across the net on how to do so.