Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

ericka618

Creditsecret.org
Has anyone heard of creditsecret.org. Is this a scam or not?

Most Helpful Response

I just listened to some of the video. Two obvious things led me to believe it is a scam.  First, all the hoopla about people needing to watch the video NOW before they are forced to take it down.  Now why would they have to take it down if everything is above board? That's nothing but an old, tired, desperate, stale, scare tactic to get people to do something now. Second, why isn't there any clue whatsoever what the heck it is about?  The seller would have much more success if a potential customer had a clue what was going on.  But of course the seller just blows smoke because it's a scam.  There is no way that a SECRET method exists that only this guy knows about that will raise someone's credit score that hhigh in 90 days just by writing some type of letter.

I am shocked there aren't a large amount of negative reviews online.  Maybe everybody is too smart to buy it.

The web site does say the book can be returned for a full refund within 30 days. So I guess out of curiosity, it can be purchased using a credit card.  If returned, I would then report the card lost so nothing else could be charged to the card.  Sometimes this is what fraudulent companies will do.

Creditsecret.org money scam

I unfortunately tried the program for a very short time. Using this method you can spend around $190 a month or so at the post office alone and get no results.  They claim it's no form letters but that's exactly what is was ...a pre written dispute template. 

I tried to request my refund as stated in their advertising and was told in no uncertain terms they will not honor a refund even though I copied and pasted from their very own site the refund policy.  

Definitely a scam.  It's a take your money and run type deal. They just want your money for "secrets" I know now you can find posted on consumer advocate websites for free with a little research. 

Uhm...

Im honestly going to go with scam. The video states, he doesn't know how long this video would be up blah blah. I have seen people in forums discuss it back in 2014! And there seems to be no real reviews anywhere, just crazy.

The BBB also wrote an article saying that no one can just make something disappear for drop off of your credit report if it is actually we live actually a fact that it's your credit default. .

My guess from everything I've researched it this more a letter or form of you asking them to prove that it is your debt where it originally came from and if they can't do that with in 30 days and they have to remove the negative reporting from your FICo score

in response to your question is creditse

The answer is no it does work absolutely not a scam you just have purchase the program and you will receive a book and then email and you are to read the book and follow it step by step as shown and join the group and you will be very successful

CreditScore.Org Review

I released and renewed my ip... computer address.  

before then the sight was unreachable after refreshing the page.  Something is not right.

Even when I typed the full website it was unreachable.  I am going to figure it out.