Question

Joybless

creditors that was filed in my bankruptcy
I notice that there are creditors on my credit report that were with my bankruptcy how can I get them removed

You can write a letter to the credit bureau stating that above mentioned creditors are listed in your bk. Also ask for a copy of your payment history (chapter payments) from your trustee. Submit that to the bureaus as well. bk do not report a monthly payment. But you can, this should help boost your score.

Those creditors were already overdue bills before you filed bankruptcy so they will be reported for 7 years.  These accounts will not disappear just because of a bankruptcy, which doesn't erase the debt.  These debts will drop off your accounts in 7 years. Bankruptcy remains on your report for 10.