Question

cnlewis1985

Creditors not reporting to Equifax, but are reporting to Transunion and Experian
I have several credit cards with Capital One, and Synchrony bank that report to Transunion and Experian, but they are not reporting to Equifax. As a result, my Transunion and Experian credit scores are steadily going up, but my Equifax score is really poor because it reflects no open accounts or payment history, even though I have solid accounts that are reporting to the other two credit bureaus. Is there any way I can get these positive accounts on my Equifax report as well?

Creditors usually pay for credit information, so they have the choice of which credit bureau they want to do business with and there is no way of making them do otherwise. This is explained in the articles on this site and they are well worth- taking the time to read. 

I have serval credit cards issued by both CapOne and Synchrony bank/Capital, all of them reporting to all three bureaus. You might want to call them up and ask.  Where you get your Equifax report/scores from? 

I find this unusual as both Synchrony bank and Capital one both report to all three bureaus as standard business practices.   Perhaps there is a problem with Equifax and your personal information which mades identification difficult.   Write to Equifax, include a copy of your most recent Credit Card statements, a copy of your driver's license, sociaial security card and a utility/phone bill and request that they update their report and to aid them in ensuring your credit is properly reported to them.  Including the documents I have suggested will only speed the process.  It would avoid them requesting it after the fact.   I'm certain the difficulty is a mix up at Equifax.