Credit Advice

Have a question? Have advice to share? The combined knowledge and experience of everyone in the Credit Karma community can help you. Enter your question or help others below to get started!


Posted in Credit Report
Profile Image

Question By

0 Contributions
0 People Helped
Creditor will not report judgment as satisfied. Have proof from them it was paid. What's next?
I paid off a judgment almost two years ago and have paperwork from the creditor showing a 0 balance. They will not respond when I ask about them reporting it as satisfied. What steps can I take to make sure it is updated on my CR? Can I file paperwork at the court house myself? Located in NC. Thanks!

Your Credit Scores Should Be Free. And Now They Are.

View your scores and reports anytime.


Reply to this Question

Write your response:
Enter Your Comments

The Credit Advice pages of the Site may contain messages submitted by users over whom Credit Karma has no control. Credit Karma cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such messages. Some users may post messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Credit Advice pages and should not rely on messages in making (or refraining from making) any specific financial or other decisions.