Question

sweetheartvo1

CreditKarma's score is wrong
If creditkarma gets their score from Trans union then shouldn't they display the real credit score? They say my credit score according to Transunion is 629 and tell me I have bad credit, I just paid through that Fico site to see all three of my scores and one of them was 651 and one was 657 and Transunion was 675 that Is a big difference from 629. I also get my free fico score with my walmart credit card and it is always much higher than here too. Every time I check this site which is often they consistently tell me I have a very low score. Just curious if any one else has this same problem.

First of all, a FICO score is calculated differently than any other type of credit score (i.e. Vantage Score or Plus Score).  Secondly, any time you pull your score, it can change from day to day.  It is a snapshot in time.  All that matters is your FICO score, and since you get that from your WalMart cc, you can keep an eye on that.  All the other scores are just for entertainment and education (such as it is).  It's a good thing your FICO is higher than the other scores, usually it's the other way around!

wrong score

i am having the same problem.  I went to get a home loan thinking that my score was a 615 and come to find out i have a 550.  Thats a big difference!  If my score was right i wouldnt have been trying for a loan i would be tring to get my score up.   I still dont understand how all this credit stuff works anyways im ony 23