Question

pawpaw01

Creditkarma is Untrustworthy
Creditkarma has been UNDERREPORTING my credit score , by at least 70 points, ,for some time now ! Over a year ! I Trusted them, when their Goal is to get me to apply for a Card , based on Their Score.
I checked my Scores on Equifax , all Three are at Least 70 points higher than creditkarma says they are !
Buyer Beware

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma does not report your credit score to anyone but you,.  The purpose of this site is to teach people how credit works and how to improve their score.  The credit scores provided her are based on partial information and are used only to demonstrate what can happen to one's credit score should they file bankruptcy or any of the other numerous financial transactions. They are NOT to be considered THE credit score one can use to get the best rates on loans or financing. And, even if they were, some financing entities use the FICO score, which has a different scoring method. 

AND, since this site is free to us and it does cost money to set up and maintain an Internet site, it is nice of the credit card companiesw shown on this site to pay for it. We don't HAVE  to take their credit card offers (I don't) though that is what they would like, but  I appreciate their contributions to the financiang of Credit Karma and I have learned a lot by reading the articles here and putting the concepts into practice.