Question

infinitifx35

CreditKarma is so incorrect as compared to the major reporting agencies
CreditKarma has information for me that is 100% incorrect. I got my credit reports & scores from the 3 major agencies & they were correct. My transunion score is 950 out of 990, my equifax score is 830 out of 850. I have contacted all 3 agencies to find out why my score dropped from the highest possible score. It is because we paid our mortgage off 4 yrs ago & I only have 12 major credit cards, which have very high limits, are used constantly & paid off in full every month. We even purchased a new truck 15 months ago so we would have an open loan to show that we pay on time. We would have paid cash for the truck. I am 54,husband 65, we have paid off more mortgages,loans,credit cards, etc. than you can imagine. So now they want us to get another mortgage or take a home equity loan to prove that we pay our bills. We have been doing that for over 40 yrs. This is what the American Dream should be, house paid off & debt free. I think that we have already proven ourselves. The major agencies are making corrections. CreditKarma has my score at 780(way up from what it has been)but it should be 850. They have a charge acct on my file that I don't even have. They say that I have recently opened a new charge card, which I absolutely haven't. Their information is so messed up. Just don't use it as a valid means of finding out your true credit score!!!

Most Helpful Response

Your trans score is 950?.  I would double check that, I think 850 (perfect credit) is as high as a credit score can be rated.  I may be wrong though.

So you had a mortgage at age 14?

If you are 54, and you say you have had mortagages for the past 40 years, isnt that impossible? You cant have a mortage at 14.

credit karma scores

they are so far off compared to the 3 major reporting agencies.i dont even know why they are around giving out false scores !!!