Question

CurtEn

CreditKarma Credit Card offerings have higheer interst rate then my current cards?
I am trying to see the + side of your partners credit card offerings, I don't see it? What am I missing?

You're missing that Credit Karma gets a referral fee.  Its up to you to determine that a given product suits you.  Don't just rely on Credit Karma's suggestions.  Do your own due diligence.

If you can't pay cash for something then you DO NOT NEED A CREDIT CARD To Buy it with either. 

Pay your Credit Card IN FULL every month and you don't have to worry about "higheer interst rate"