Question

NolAloha

CreditKarma and Transunion are not reporting my Harvard Alumni Credit card,
My Harvard Alumni card has a $5,000 limit and an $84 balance. However it is not being reported as part of my total credit card credit, resulting in a higher credit card percentage usage than is actual. Why is this and what can I do to make sure the card is included in the total of my accounts?

First, Credit Karma only displays Transunion's data, Credit Karma is not a credit bureau. Not all companies report to all 3 bureaus. Some don't report to any bureaus. Contact the issuer of the credit card and ask which bureaus they report to. If they tell you Transunion, then tell them something is wrong.