Question

FoureverInDebt

CreditCunumdrum
My ck score is 511 and they recommend me to try a secured card or a short term loan I've tried both neither are saying I'm eligible for them. I know there has to be a way to fix my credit someone please help!! I have one loan on my name which is mine but I have 9 accounts in collections which half aren't mine they are fradulent!

Well nobody will give you any type of Credit  if you have  9 accounts in collections.

Before you apply for ANY Credit Cards you need to take care of the Accounts in Collections FIRST!

Why do you say have are Fradulent?   So you have 5 Accounts in collections that are yours thats 5 too many.