How can I get detailed information on my credit report?
Such as a list of credit cards and loans in my name or how much debt I owe and to whom

netdiversf

Most Helpful Response

If you want to access your full credit report for additional details, you will need to get a copy of your credit report. I suggest using AnnualCreditReport.com or becoming a member of a credit monitoring subscription service.

AnnualCreditReport.com is the official site to help consumers obtain their credit report for free as required by federal law. AnnualCreditReport.com allows consumers to request a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies-- Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.

If you want to check your credit report more regularly than the three reports per year provided by AnnualCreditReport.com, then consider subscribing to a credit monitoring program. These programs will not only provide you full access to your credit score and credit report details, but will also provide 24/7 email alerts of changes to your credit report. However, these services can run from $15 to over $30 per month.

Response by
realsugar

thank you but I am sure i saw on this site that there is a home loan &auto loan in my name, thats what i am looking for

Response by
TINSMAN

what is is quickest easiest way to increase my credit score?

Response by
ric59

Is it possible for other to use your name and identification to mess up your credit score?

Response by
NikaPoo

Absolutely. It is commonly called identity theft. You should always protect your personal information.

Review by
CK Moderator

Submit to the Community