Credit Verification
I have to ask, so here it goes.

I have 7 collections on my credit reports with the same company (Credit Management Company) all medical over the past 6 months I have disputed them with the original creditor, the collection agency and the credit bureau however every time I dispute it with the credit bureau and two days after they sign for the certified I get calls from the collection agency which will leave a pre-recorded message on my phone about trying to collect the debt then the very next day the credit bureau will notify me that they verified the debt as mine. for a total of 3 days
Now here is what is upsetting: I never talked to the collection agency concerning these bills, nor have I ever received anything from the creditor or the collection agency but they keep verifying the debt is mine. I did however receive a statement in the mail hand written from the collection agency telling me that I owe them 345.27 for the 7 accounts. Any good advise on what to do since they keep verifying but will not provide any proof other then call and leave a message which I guess is their way of verifying the debt.

Most Helpful Response

Hand written not good enough!!

So these debts are NOT yours, right?

Disputes only work if debts are not yours. 

But the phone calls and the handwritten "statement" don't work either.  That wouldn't hold up in a court of law. 

The next letter that should go to the collection agency should state that you do not recognize their authority in the collection attempt because you have not received a proper validation of the debt as required by the FDCPA.  State that the validation must be recieved by you within 20 days of the date of that letter or they MUST cease all attempted collection activities.  Send this letter certified and do keep copies of the letters you receive from them.  If you should receive any phone calls after they have received the certified letter, you should keep a log of that and ask the person calling their name.  Write that down in the log.

They KNOW what a proper validation is so you don't have to tell them.  But, for your information, the proper validation is a photocopy of the contract with your signature that states you would be responsible for the bill and copies of the itemized bill.

Hope this helps.