Question

Trappedinthesystem

Credit Utilization
I have a total credit limit showing about $10,500. I use my credit cards for business expenses and travel and at any given moment have $5-7K balance, but I pay off the balance's weekly (or any time over $500). However my credit reports show the $5-7K utilization which is hurting my credit score. I've requested credit line increases, but am told that my score is too low. I'm trapped!

Figure out when your cards report to the bureaus,(right around statement time usually) and make sure you have your utilzation down when they report.