Question

JasonGaffney

Credit Union showing on my debt but isn't listed so I can connect account. Any advice?
I have a share builder account with my credit union that is listed correctly as debt on my credit. I would like to connect this entry to my actual credit union account but I believe the CU is too small to be on CK's list. Are there any options to add this option or request its addition?

My student loans, car loan, credit card, etc. are all connected to my real account and update regularly. My credit union account however takes months to update. I would like to connect those accounts to keep it more accurate.