Question

Steen719

Credit scores went up after filing bankruptcy. Is this normal?
I filed chapter 7 in January 2016 and it should be discharged March 2016. I had previously filed chapter 13 and paid on it for 2 years until I moved to help care for a family member and had to quit my 2nd job. I also receive retirement. I then filed chapter 7. My credit scores before filing were 704 and 700 and after filing and having both bankruptcies noted on the score explanations are now 705 and 693. Those scores seem high to me. Is it that once the bankruptcy is discharged in March 2016 that my scores will go down or just that due to the chapter 13, I had no delinquent payments. My house was foreclosed on. I had great credit until January 2012 and the reports show all green OKs until then. I appreciate your help in understanding this. Thank you.