Question

1carrozza1

credit scores for business credit cards
I just started a little business. Im looking for a good credit card for business use. What are the usual necessary requirements for a business credit card? I dont have any busniess credit history and my personal credit is not the best due to most of my cards have high balances. I have no collections or bankruptcy.
Thinking of starting out with capital one since i have 3 accounts with them
Quicksilver, Venture and Platinum with more then 10k + Credit limits and have history with them for over 4 years.

I would advise checking with the Small Business administration, Service Corps of Retired Executives or a similar business oriented group since the accounting for business is a bit more involoved than for personal use and you will have to have a Federal Tax ID number for tax purposes.  The credit scoring for business is different, too