Question

LisaCsEmail

CREDIT SCORES (ABCDF)
Hi...I was recently divorced and the house, which we purchased in 1997, has gone thru a number of Mortgage Companies. Now it is Greentree. Since Greentree took over the loan my credit score should be changed to reflect the 16 years I've been here. The deposit was mine and my wages paid the mortgage. The home is mine.

Most Helpful Response

no one....unfortunately everytime the mortgage changes hands the length starts over....best of luck

3 years 11 months

That is my length of credit. Although I've been paying the mortgage on the house since 1997. Who can help me?