Question

needacasa

Credit score wont budge
My credit score is 567. It dropped from 600 when I bought a new vehicle in April (4 months ago)
I have a repo debt of $8,000
A credit card in collections $470
An auto loan (from April) in good standing $26,000
A personal loan in good standing $1600
After taxes my annual income is around $150,000
What can I do to raise my score as quickly as possible? I have considered opening a credit card. I would use this to pay off debts and would keep the card in good standing? Would that be helpful to my credit score? Also the car lot ran my credit over 10 times I believe. How badly did this hurt my credit?

Most Helpful Response

ok,  so based on the information above your take home each month is 12,500.

spend 20 dollars and get the following

http://www.daveramsey.com/store/the-total-money-makeover/prodtmmoclassic.html?ictid=dr.mhp

Read it front to back.

As for the "What can I do to raise my score as quickly as possible? "   There is no Quick way.