Question

Beltram1

Credit score went from excellent to poor due to loss of income (disabilty)
I had an excellent credit until I had to suffer wage loss due to an elevator accident that kept me from work for months. now that I am back to work since sept2015 I am on time in all my payment. would the creditors remove the late reporting if I was to prove that I was out on disability?
I have a workers comp case that can show the exact dates I was getting minimum pay that I had to use for food and rent.
I was unable to pay my credit cards with the little bit of money that I was getting from worker's comp.
I am hopping they can make exceptions. please advise.

Contact your lenders, explain your situation and ask them to help you out, it is definitely worth trying. Do some reading on "Goodwill Letters" too.

It would have helped greatly if you had notified your creditors immediately following the accident so that they could make some arrangements to help you.  They can't know what is going on until they are told, and the sooner, the better.