Question

Jessyesue

Credit score went down.. I don't understand why...
I have always been early on my payments (except for one time a while ago). I pay my credit cards in full before the first payment is due. I pay my car and rv every month and always pay more then what I actually owe, I pay the same amount every month even when the banks say it's not due until the month after. I pay all my insurances a week before they are due as well... I don't understand how my credit score has dropped by almost 50 points...

Keep a balance on your credit cards.  5-10% balance is good.  You need debt to have a credit score. Your car loan is an installment loan so you need to add revolving credit to the mix.   Did you recently apply for new credit?  If so, this decreases your credit age which takes a hit on your score.  It also adds a hard inquiry which everyone says is 2 points, but I have found it is more like 15 points but bounces right back after a month.  Study your reports, look at the reporting dates, etc.