Question

vasarek

credit score went down
why such a big decrease no negative reason

You say your Credit Score went down.  Which Credit Score are you talking about?   And when was the last time you checked your credit score here at CK?

I checked on my credit scoare july 06 one was 733 it went down to 723 and the other was 738 it went down to 701 when I did not have any thing new added to may credit score, I did not open any new accounts did not charge anything on my credit cards, actually I owe less now then I did in July 06, so if nothing is new or changed in my accounts how did my credit score go down so much?