Question

princessnene

Credit Score Update Quesstion?
I recently applied for a loan but was denied because they told me that my Transunion Credit Score did not meet the qualifications. However the credit score report they provided me with was an old score report, and has since then improved months ago... How do I get these Companies to see my updated credit score which should have been updated since last year October of 2013? Because what I'm seeing on my credit Score, is totally different on the credit score they are giving me?

Do yourself a favor and go to annualcreditreport.com and request your free report from TU for the year. worst comes to worst go to the lender with it and challenge their decision.