Question

hhaller6286

Credit score up, but auto insurance score went down?
Hello!

I recently paid off some debt, and opened a new credit card to start building my credit up, because it sucked and was around 600 points. After having my credit card for a few months and making payments, my vantage and transunion scores both went up by about 30 points each. Woo hoo!!! But my auto insurance score went down by 40?! I turn 25 in december and was hoping to negotiate a better insurance rate, how am I supposed to do that with a crappy auto insurance score. What gives?
Why would my credit scores increase and my auto insurance score decrease?

honestly auto insurance score is a mystery and most people don't rely on it because it makes no sense if I was you just ignore it...most auto insurance companies look at your record...accidents, tickets that sort of stuff less negative stuff better price though your are a 25 yr old male so higher risk (lovly sterotype we get) but good luck