Question

Crashman969

Credit score swings
Why is my score swinging up and down so much? I am making payments on time. I was almost up to 700 and it dropped big time. I then applied for a loan that was small (3200) thinking I was high enough. Not only did I get denied I took a big hit on my score and back to where I started!! Trying to figure out how to get up over 700

Please understand that most lenders will not use the scores that you get here. They use FICO scores, you get Vantage scores here. Vantage does swing wildly, that is just one of the reasons I disregard them.