Question

Bw358

Credit score simulator question
Credit score simulator shows that paying off balances and 24 months of on time payments would lower my score 30 points.

Credit Simulator Broken

I agree that the simulator does not function well. I have found that when it did work their results were way off the actual results I have gotten.

Simulators Are Usually Bogus

The Equifax Similator is FUN!.  Step down you Balances by $1K or $3k, watching the Scores.  First they INCREASE!  Nope, not in this country.  They then Shoot UP.  No math or Business Logic at all.  Just A Programmer, somewhere, getting even for his low pay job.