Question

bluedog2384

CREDIT SCORE SIMULATOR:
Can anyone tell me why the credit score simulator drops my score by 10 points when I enter the following: - reduce debt by $1K and all payments made on time in 24 months ?
Aren't these good things? I currently have 6% debt to credit ratio ($1499) and have had no negatives on my accounts in at least 24 months. I know there are many factors in determining a credit score but come on...why would a score DROP 10 points because of these two positives? Doesn't make sense to me. Therefore I don't trust the simulator.