Question

rockycrest

credit score simulator
I would like to see some positive simulator items. it shows if you get a collections account, if you get more debt; how that will affect your score. there is not an option to see how my score will change when a collection account is removed, when numerous balances are paid off. etc. and one of my cards shows closed - Atira. that was because of the Target breach and my account is still active, not closed. just new card issued. your information is incorrect and affects my score.
thank you for your time.

I looked around on the web, but really couldn't find any simulators that you are wanting.  Because of the way credit scores are calculated, I'm not sure I would trust any simulator anyway.  Basically, it is best to learn all the things that drive up your credit score and avoid all the things that bring it down.  Any time a collection account is removed, your score should improve (if all other things stay the same).  Credit Karma gets their info from TransUnion, so if anything is incorrect on here, you'll need to dispute it with them.  Be aware, however, that changes (new cards/closed cards) often take up to 60 days to get straightened out on your report.  If you'd like more info on credit scores or credit in general, check out www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!