Question

paulanddeb

credit score problem
how is it I went from 658 on Fri to 639, Sat night, and 643 on Sunday, something here is terribly wrong !!!! I have not applied for anything, have not had my credit ran by no body, so what is the problem here ???

CK only updates once a week so you had to have found that out somewhere else and while your score is constantly changing its impossible for it to do that in a 3 day period

paulanddeb

this is BS, there is no reason in the world why i should drop that much, credit scores will change i agree but not that much, and it is true, i even printed it out, so dont tell me it cannot happen, or it happened somewhere else !!!!