Question

Homer35805

Credit Score over 700, would I qualify for 0% interest car loan?
I have a credit score with CK over 700 and I am wondering what type of interest I would have to pay on a car loan. I am driving a 1994 Ford F150 with almost 200,000 miles and need something dependable for long trips.

Also, I am a member of a CU, so would the CU or Dealership be better?

Thanks.

Some dealerships are offering zero percent, so I would see if you qualify for that (I did with a 749 Credit Karma score, so I think you may be OK for that); if you don't qualify for the zero percent w/dealer, then go to CU.  Do all your credit shopping for a car within the same 30 day period and all the inquiries in that 30 days counts only once against your credit score.