Question

Silverspoon2014

credit score on here is inconsistant and not correct!!!
the credit scores on here are not consistant, the more you pay your bills down the lower your score goes on here, I know what my real credit scores are and they are a lot higher then what this site says, not correct on here!!!

Most Helpful Response

This site is a monitoring site, it's not supposed to be 100% accurate! SMH! Besides, CK is offering you this tidbit of information "free" of charge. Why complain??? Just use it as a tool, it gives you a ball park estimated of where you are and where you need to be.... If you want accurate scores, go to myfico .com and "pay" for current accurate scores..... Sheesh!

good question my ***, facts are facts, my real scores are 40 points higher, this site is a joke, dont believe me read other s comments on here, will be deleting this site today!!1