Question

grd6294

Credit score of deceased parent
I was using the credit report to double check that the credit card companies closed the accounts they said they closed for my deceased mother. Now that she has a "thin report" I can no longer view the information. How can I view the current information?

That 'thin file' pretty much indicates that her accounts were closed.  Don't worry about it, because you are not personally responsible for the account of a deceased parent. I've been there.  My condolences.

how do i go about making sure all of  my mothers accounts get closed? she passed last month and death certificates just came in .