Question

concernedTchr

Credit Score of 569 and need a loan
I just filed for bankruptcy in March and was cleared. My score has gone up 50 points in the last few months.
I am getting hammered by the IRS over something that I am still disputing and need to find a loan of $4000.00

Do you think this is even possible? I tried a few places but have not gotten anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated. This is very frustrating

depending on income I got a loan from Onemain Financial with scores like yours but do not know about them doing loans post BK

IRS will work with you!!

A young former neighbor was getting "nastigrams" from the IRS claiming he owed on stocks he inherited from his mother.  A tax consultant helped arrange a workable payment plan with the IRS and he now has the account straightened out.  IRS is not a bad group, unless you were to try avoiding them....then they get nasty.  But they WILL work with you if you give them the opportunity.