Question

vcarlo

Credit Score not rising
It is now three years after our bankruptcy. My credit score is rising but very slowly. My husband's on the other hand has risen over 30 points more than mine! Why???? All bills are paid on time, I have two credit cards that I only use for emergency items and they are paid off within three months every time. I always pay more than the required monthly payment when I have a balance. What am I doing wrong???

You have errors

Most likely it's because you have errors on your credit report. Perhaps items werent removed from the bankruptcy, my suggestion is to call a credit repair company who can give you an assessment for free. Creditmergency does a good job at this