Question

Rayne07

Credit score not improving
My husband and I are coming up on 5 years post ch 7 bk. scores are in mid 600's. We each have a cap one cc. Husbands limit is 1500, mine 500. Annual income is just over $140,000. I pay way over minimum amount due each month and have never been late. I use the score simulator tool, and it shows that by paying on time and over paying, our scores should jump! It's been MONTHS, and even if it dies go up, it's only a point or 2. Any advice? Also, any good cc's to apply for with a 660 score?

You filed Ch 7 five years ago, if I understand your post?  A bankruptcy is a big negative on a credit score until after it is completed, when you begin to really re-build your credit.  Your score may not change significantly until after the ten years have passed.

This is one of the topics covered in the articles (see the left column under resources) placed on this site to help people learn about how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  Credit Karma is here specifically to teach people about credit because too many people do not know how to use it to their best benefit.