Question

CreditKarmaUser21

Credit score keeps falling?
I am currently utilizing 22% of my credits available allowance. I have never been late or missed a payment on all 3 of my credit cards, my 4 student loans, or my two car loans. Yet, my credit score drops 3-10 points per month? I can not understand this. I regularly use my credit cards and maintain active trying to flex my credit by purchasing and than paying off.. Can someone please explain this to me? Is their something that I am missing? I have no new hard inquires since the sudden drops. I feel I should have a credit score of high 700's but I am at 703 now and I do not want to dip below that line! CreditKarma has my report card at a B. Help!

Try bring your credit account utilization below 20%, which will give an "A" on credit card usage.  Above 20% is in the "B" class.  And what is reported here is just for your personal usage in learning about and practicing good credit management scores (which is the purpose of Credit Karma).and is not revealed to anyone else.