Question

SMof2

Credit score is low how to help it go up without credit card debt?
My credit score is low, I filed bankruptcy in 2007, only cause husband did, we are divorced Now, and I have no new credit, still Low credit score, and cant afford a secured CC at the moment, Im supporting 2 children on my own, and no child support coming in.. any Advice would be great, I would like to see my credit go up some to afford a place for my kids, Instead of staying with family..

Any info and help would be great!!

The answer that you are looking for will not be found. You could check Capital One and check to see if you might be preapproved for an unsecured platinum card or something. If you don't see a preapproval you probably should not apply, but check it out. If you are not preapproved, they do offer Secured cards for $200 (at least they did) and you don't have to pay it the day you apply, they will give you time to pay it, but it will not be opened until it is paid. Also depends on your credit, but they may only request that you deposit fifty bucks for the two hundred dollar card. And of course, the best practice to build great credit is to read and read all that you can find on credit subjects.